Friday, June 3, 2011

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 274

Year 3 – Day 86 – June 2nd 2011 – Minneapolis, Minnesota

We rolled into Minneapolis around 7 but the dude behind the desk wouldn't let me check in without paying extra so I did what any other normal American would do, I waited till that guy's shift was over and sweet talked the new person behind the desk (a girl) into letting us check in early (Still Got It!)

We met up with Brue who kindly brought us Arby's and then headed downtown to get into some trouble...we were unable to find any.

I'm not good at off days yet...I'd rather be playing, but it's also awesome to rest the voice and have a few with the dudes every now and again

We are going to rock The Underground Tomorrow...I can't wait to play the show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter