Saturday, March 10, 2012

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 288

Year Three - Day 229 – October 23rd 2011

As I write this we're in Pennsylvania. The van's quiet other than a few sentences between the three of us. Room for Squares is on and we should be back in Philadelphia in a matter of hours.

Overall I'm happy with the experience this time around. We played two solid shows in markets that want us back. I'm excited about the possibilities. I wanna see my mom and dad, I guess this is what going away to college would have been like had I opted to go to USC or NYU instead of Temple. I'm excited to go to Triumph tonight and World Cafe tomorrow and Johnny Brenda's Wednesday. Going out makes being home that much sweeter.

I am also gross and in need of a shower...seriously.

If you're not doing anything on Wednesday Night you should come see me and the boys open for Electric Six and Kitten at Johnny Brenda's. It's gonna be a sweet show and we're pulling out all the stops. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to see everyone.

Lastly I wanna thank My Dad, Andy, Rob, Jake, Zach, John, Kibra, Lori, Kristin, Rachel, Roque, Brue, Flip, and all the other people we connected with on this run. It's your tireless support that makes all this worth it and I can safely speak for the band when I say we can't wait to see you all again.

That's all for now

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter