Saturday, August 14, 2010

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 270

Year Two – Day 123 – August 13th 2010

When you come home from a tour (even a brief one) it's always a good news/bad new proposition. One one hand you are excited to be home, you get to see your family and friends and get to slide back into a life that's a tad more normal. On the other hand, you miss being out there because you leave other endeavors behind and your only mission in life is to get to the gig and play music.

Back Home and Psyched about the next few weeks. This blog will be the first one that shy's away from the narrative and give the few of you read this blog regularly some news about things that are upcoming in the Boy Wonder Universe

With the release of Animated coming up we've got quite a bit going on.


Boy Wonder Presents: Animated Unleashed

On September 4th we will celebrate the release of the Animated Album with a huge show Downstairs @ World Cafe live @ 7PM. The show is going to be a night to remember featuring a collection of artists who are not only some of the best in the region but are reflective of the ecclectic sound and feel of the new album including

Boy Wonder
Wyldlyfe
Caitlin Potter
Shon Penn
Catherine Prewitt
Damien Anthony

More Artists will be announced soon

Tickets are $11 if you purchase them from me beforehand and $13 at the door. If you haven't been to a Boy Wonder show @ World Cafe Live before, or it's been a while since you've been, this would be the one to catch. Hope to See You There

Tickets can be purchased on-line HERE

New Myspace

As with every other Album Release I've done, I'm celebrating it with a change to my Myspace page. It has a simpler sleek new look as well as two new songs from the Upcoming Album upoladed to it, so if you have a chance take a look, it'll be like traveling back in time five years

http://myspace.com/boywonderrocks

Range Recording Studios Newsletter

I am featured in this month's Range Recoding Studios E Newsletter which goes out every month.

For those of you who Follow the Blog Range Recording Studios is where I recorded Animated as well as my last Album Superego. It's an amazing place and I was more than happy to sit down with marc Eimer to give him all of the information he needed for his article, which turned out pretty sweet

The Article can be found HERE

The 10! Show

In what was probably the worst kept secret ever, I will be appearing on the 10! Show on Friday August 27th. The show airs at 11am, most of you will be at work but that's what the DVR is for. We will be playing Surrender off of the new album Animated. This will be the first major Television appearance for Boy Wonder and the first time I've been on TV since I did Jimmy Kimmel Live with Bang Camaro.

If you want to see the show live you can get tickets HERE.

93.7 WSTW – Hometown Heroes

On Sunday August 29th I'll be the guest on 93.7 WSTW's Hometown Heroes show. Hometown Heroes is a show hosted by Mark Rogers. The station is based out of Deleware and it features some of the Deleware Valleys finest local music. They have spun me on their station several times as well as nominated me for their Homey Awards last year, I even walked away with two (Best R&B and Hip Song and Best Open Mic Host)

It's going to be an awesome show, the boys and I are gonna play some acoustic tunes, I'll do some interview stuff and we'll play some stuff off of the new record which will be exciting

The Show airs August 29th @ 8PM

WSTW's Hometown Heroes can be found on the web HERE

So many cool things are happening around the release of this record

I'll keep you posted as more cool things should be happening once the record comes out

Be Good, if not, Be Good At It and I'll see you real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter