Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 230

Day 229 - October 27th 2009

I’m still sick, hoping that rest will ultimately make me ready for the show on Friday. My phone says no lesson today, this make sit two weeks, I hope she’s been practicing.

I’ve been sleeping a lot so far this week. It’s slowed down a lot of things that I’ve wanted to get done but I guess I can’t really do anything unless I can get healthy enough to keep it moving. I woke up around 3Am realizing I’d missed Jake’s show. Damn.

For the brief time I was awake Dad talked to me about planning the next tour route. I welcome his help. Lord knows I could use it. I felt such a boost to the whole thing going out on the road. If I can keep going out and making friends and fans I’ll be closer to where I wanna be. The future seems bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter