Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 241

Day 240 - November 7th 2009

SEPTA strike Day Five

The strike is five days old and The Transit Workers Union has the audacity to have a commercial running trying to help out with Public Opinion, spouting off about how they want what’s fair. As I stand here today I swear that they should count themselves blessed that we don’t tar and feather people in Philadelphia anymore. What they should spend that time and money on are some customer service courses so that when your asses come back from vacation you’re a little nicer to customers. The Transit Workers Union has caused me to miss my buddy’s surprise birthday dinner. So I had to go straight to Jersey instead tonight.

I spent most of the morning coming up with some chord progressions I like, which I’ll do until words come and I can put them with the progressions. Trying to stay as R&B as possible. Lyrics are usually the thing that keeps me from releasing albums once a month.

I came over to Jersey and I did some hanging with my nieces and nephew until they went to bed at about 9:30. I tried my new chicken wing recipe with much success. Sabado de Mexico was underway. I didn’t get a chance to buy sombreros but we still had fun. I wish we had some Mariachi music instead of the salsa…it goes better with Tequila. I mutterd a melody that I quickly wrote down I work on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter