Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 234

Day 233 - October 31st 2009

I got up real early today for some reason. I realized I was on my sisters couch. Boy did we party last night. Great show, great bands, Black Spiderman Dance battling Arabs for Pimp Cups, we had a damn good time.

The folks came to Jersey and we went to Texas Roadhouse for some steaks. They were okay, my mind was focused on the Halloween party At Lickety Tonight. We have Kittens Ablaze, Damon Hamilton, and DJ Pressure and MC Showtime rockin out. We’re in good shape.

I got there around 7 and of course Kittens Ablaze caught in traffic in a rain storm and didn’t get there till 9 so we started everything an hour late. Didn’t stop the party though. They rocked it. Then Damon Hamilton rocked it. Then Showtime and Pressure Rocked it.

It was a truly amazing time, I look forward to working with everyone in the future. I forgot how much fun life can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter