Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 231

Day 230 - October 28th 2009

Today would be my first day out since being back. I’ve been in bed trying tot take care of this cold/whatever I have.

Lickety Split was tonight. The 8:30 band apparently calls up and cancels the day of the show, another reason why I feel like I should rely on bands I have personal relationships with as opposed to booking bands that I don’t know or booking bands on others recommendations. I can blame those other people but ultimately it’s my responsibility.

Other than that show went really well. It sucks to have to play music and compete with a bar full of people watching the World Series, especially if you’re a Bossanova group or a Blues/Folk trio. The Phillies did win though making everyone drunk and excited. Which set the stage for the closing band the Relyx from New York. Funky and Loud, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter