Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 14

Day 13 - March 24th 2009

http://myspace.com/boywonderrocks

Woke up in Glen’s mom’s house in Waco Georgia to the sweet smell of breakfastness. Biscuts, Home Fries, Sausage and gravy…mmm I was told not to get used to this. While the other guys were watching the Stax Documentary I got some time to sit on a deck and I had another idea for a song. The words aren’t coming as quickly as they usually would mainly because I need to address a certain subject that I promised I wouldn’t, I may have to go back on my word a bit to be able to move on. We basically putted around all day until dinner time when I went with Glen to help shop for food. We found some Yuengling which I was pretty excited about, a little taste of home never hurt anyone.

Upon my return I was handed a BB Gun and told to shoot the can. It would be the first time I’d fire a weapon of any kind, my mom wasn’t so into guns. I hit nothing, After a while dinner was ready, it was a pasta dish with veggies prepared by Jason Fox (Leslie’s Bassist) apparently he was some sort of chef /cook pre rock and roll and it shows. It was pretty good. I had the itus after the meal (and Yuenglings) I tried to explain to them what the itus was, but they looked like they didn’t have a clue what I was talking about.

Then we started jamming, there was a bass amp so Jason, Sadler, Rodrigo, Alex, John (on spoons) Pete, Doz, and I were getting it in we played for a while (jamming on Beatles tunes…I’ll have to reveal my secret sooner or later) and then we played for a little while longer by the fire. These guys are pretty badass.

We play at the Masquerade in Atlanta tomorrow and I’m pretty excited about that.

My buddies the Absolute Zeros got signed to (Hawk Will) Never Die Records a few days ago so congratulations to them. Also happy birthday to my buds Julie and Angie.


Some Old School BW for ya

(I Think We Should) Breakup From Wild About Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter