Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 202

Day 201 - September 29th 2009

I was up pretty much all night. A really good friend of mine was hit by a car last night and is in the ICU. She was going to pick up her daughter when someone came barreling down there street way to fast and hit her so hard. Judging by the tone of a mutual friend it seemed like it was bad, that she’d pull through but that it was bad.

We went to see her today. Everybody got together and prayed by her bedside. There were tears shed. I know God is going to get her through this, it’s just sad to watch her in the bed like that and it’s going to be a long way to go, so if you’re reading this now please keep her and her family in your prayers, they’re gonna need all the prayer they can get.

I had my guitar lesson which was probably the only bright spot in my day. She’s almost got these pieces perfect, which is great because we were finally able to move onto something new.

I skipped my Tuesday open mic activities, went home and watched Superman/Batman Public Enemies with some friends to try to get my mind off of everything. It worked for a while I had a bit of trouble sleeping but I hit the sack at around 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter