Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 203

Day 202 - September 30th 2009

You know it’s gonna be a bad day when you’ve got a problem before you even eat you eat your cheerios. Apparently I’ve been having problems with my email for the booking agency so the bands who I’ve been emailing with updates for the past month have been receiving them in their junk folder. Meaning half the bands didn’t even know there was a show…Great

With everything with my friend in the hospital this week I wasn’t in the mood for bad things to happen. Two of the bands pulled out which doesn’t make me happy in general. If I had scheduled a show and no one contacted me I would follow up.

As I arrived to Lickety Split more bad things as the first band arrived late, the second act had to perform way longer than scheduled and my final act was stuck on I-95 for two hours. See the Phillies won the NL East Tonight and Traffic’s a bitch.

All in all probably the worst Wednesday show I’ve had since taking over the booking there. I know things will be better in 7 days but it doesn’t change my frustration. I want to kill it every time I do something it’s a compulsion I have.

October comes swinging in tomorrow. Lot’s of busyness this month, I think we’re doin some traveling or something…lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter