Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 204

Day 203 - October 1st 2009

Slow Day…But Thursdays usually are.

I’m getting ready for a relatively busy Friday so all I have on the docket was my hair appointment. Yoni came over and braided me all fresh and stuff. The good thing about her is that by the time Bones is over she’s finished. My hairs tight (literally) but at least my hair will look good for the show tomorrow.

I also booed all of the hotels for the upcoming Boy Wonder Road Trip, I hope the hotel in Detroit doesn’t have meth heads in it. We’re gonna have a great time I can feel it. Maybe I’ll get an Ac adapter for my laptop so we can watch movies and what not on the road.

Tried to get to bed early tonight. I’ve been working on this song that’s taken me forever to write. I have thos chords the way I want them but I have to figure out how to really set the mood lyrically. I swear after I’m done with this I’m gonna write some simple loud rock songs to cleanse my spirit.

2 Weeks till NYC With Camaro
3 Weeks till Boy Wonder Tour

Life’s pretty awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter