Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 214

Day 213 - October 11th 2009

Went to church today. Great sermon on Praising The Lord. As I entered I saw the bassist playing through my guitar amp. I wasn’t sure whether or not to disturb everyone by goin up there and switching it out. But I figure better disturb the band now than have him blow out my amp later.

After it was over we went home and watched the Eagles destroy the buccaneers. Other than that basically just chilled and did some songwriting work. I feel like I’ve been working on this song forever tryin to figure out which way to take it.

Philly Rising tomorrow. After next weeks open I have a two week layoff so I’m out here really tryin to promote it through the Facebook page and some other email stuff, and I’ll also be trying to do promo at other open mics on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter