Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 209

Day 208 - October 6th 2009

Not a whole lot on the dockett today. Tuesdays are usually just my guitar lesson.

I spent the majority of the morning advancing for the upcoming tour, knowing when we’re goin on, what time we need to be there and all that Jazz and then planning accordingly. I learned a great deal from Bryn and Alex so I look forward to applying it to my own operation.

Decent lesson with my student and then I hit the Tritone Open Mic for a while. I played a new song that didn’t really feel right, perhaps it needs tweaking or abandonment. Afterwards I met up with my sisters and had a drink or two before I went home.

Got lickety tomorrow, hoping that things go better than they did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter