Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 145

Day 144 - August 2nd 2009

What I slept maybe three hours last night. When you come to a place like this you don’t want to sleep. It was my first time ever sleeping inside of a tent and it was pretty sweet.

I woke up and tried to catch something that resembled a shower. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, some things never change. I’d never showered outdoors before. There was something peaceful about it, I just kinda hoped no one saw my unsightly butt.

The rest of the camp woke up a few hours after me and they started cooking this huge breakfast. Pancackes Eggs, Corn beef Hash, Bacon, Fruit, and the rest of it. We stuffed our faces and proceeded to leave the camp.

As we were driving back to Philly we got some gas and then we got caught in the most epic of rain storms. We dropped Jake off and then proceeded to my house where everyone had their cars parked. We loaded the gear out of the car and into the basement.

Still weary from all the fun I turned in early and stayed put for the rest of the evening.

I’ve got this song that won’t go away, the start of something new and exciting perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter