Monday, August 10, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 152

Day 151 - August 9th 2009

I’ve been over doing it lately. My ankle’s been hurting again. I’m young and don’t want this to be a permanent injury so I’ll go back to resting it whenever possible.

Today was quiet, a nice family barbeque which are always fun in their own special ways. Most of the entertainment was provided by Aydan who’s just started walking. They grow up pretty fast.

I got home around 8 kicked it with the rents and went to bed

I’ve resigned myself to not answering the phone for business reasons over the weekend. After getting a call from a band at like 4AM night I realized one’s gotta set some sort of limitations when it comes to accessibility. If people think you’re free to talk about their band 24/7 they’ll call you at 4AM

Philly Rising tomorrow…can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter