Monday, August 24, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 165

Day 164 - August 22nd 2009

Relaxing

This is gonna be my last weekend off for a lil while so I figure I’d just sit back and enjoy my family. Went to the fortress in Jersey, watched a few movies and as I sit here typing this I am sipping on a Watermelon Martini my sister made for the four of us (Two sisters, Me and Bro-In Law) as we watch the dude from Soul Plane’s stand up special.

Again trying to keep off of my cell phone in terms of business stuff. I answer when I absolutely have to, but I need to have balance in my life for as long as I can. I’m gonna be busy these next few months playing shows and the like so I wanna have as much fun with these guys as humanly possible. They keep me grounded and it’s something I know that I need.

I’ve had more than my fair share of booze so I’ll likely be going to bed right after I finish this sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter