Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 142

Day 141 - July 30th 2009

Not a whole lot today. Mainly tying up loose ends. Confirming stuff for August and September and even October at this point. Seems like a far way off but you almost gotta lock stuff in now so that you know what you’re working with.

My head is spinning tryin to keep everything straight. The Lickety Split stuff is going smoothly on Wednesdays and once I can get a handle on Fridays we’ll be straight and I can focus 100% on locking down some stuff for myself.

July is almost over, it’s hard to even fathom at this point.

Been mostly sitting around resting my leg I have a show in two days and we’re on the grounds all day so the more rest I get the better it’ll feel. It’s getting stronger by the day I can’t run on it yet, but I’m getting a handle on the standing and walking thing. I’ve been very impatient lately, so this’ll probably be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter