Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 173

Day 172 - August 30th 2009

Church…Finally

I haven’t been all month. With all the weekend gigs sometimes I can’t bring myself to get up on Sunday mornings to go. Being tired is a poor excuse so since I was home I decided to go. The service was good the sermon about the story of the Prodigal Son. I had to exit the Sanctuary a bit early because of the heat and the people I’m not good packed into a large crowd. I tend to freak out.

After Church we headed to Jersey to hang out with My sister and the rest of the fam. My mom took the women to target and my Dad and I stayed at the house and I played guitar for three hours.

When I got home I couldn’t really sleep so I threw on Sara Barellies Live at the Fillmore (one of the better Concert DVD’s they do this really cool thing on a few songs where they switch from the arena to an intimate acoustic rooftop jam on a few tunes) and started writing. I had all these ideas for bridges I’ve never worked off of bridges before so it should be interesting, sort of like staring a movie from the middle and working out the beginning and end parts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter