Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 181

Day 180 - September 7th 2009

No Philly Rising today, it’s Labor Day. Today would be reserved for another significant event. Today would be the day my buddy Leah would tie the knot with Tim. This would be the first time one of my friends would be getting married. I wonder if it’s a sign of old age.

It’s common knowledge that I don’t plan on ever getting married…ever. It works for some people but for me the very idea is pure insanity. But I got choked up a little bit when I saw them stand under the canapé and say their vows. It’s really a beautiful thing. Two people that committed to each other kinda makes me all emotional and stuff.

Anyways we sampled the potato martini bar, and I ducked out before the dancing and the throwing of the g garter and bouquet and what not. I got home pretty early and I couldn’t help but wondering if I should re-think this whole staying single forever thing and find myself a wife…nah.

With not a whole lot on the agenda tomorrow except for my one lesson I sat down and tried to write to no avail so I went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter