Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 194

Day 193 - September 21st 2009

I think it’s safe to say that I’m pretty beat. Even with the amount of sleep I got last night (which truthfully wasn’t enough) I feel awful, and I probably look bad.

Philly Rising was a trip tonight. Only because I hosted the show basically running on fumes. I’m always able to conjure enough energy to get through, but I’m definitely not on top of my game. In my punchy state I try to say as little as possible because you never know when you might say something inappropriate.

There was definitely some great talent there last night. A lot of new faces and some returns, most notably Shon Penn who became our standout performer. He was a regular last year, tremendous songwriter and singer. It was great to see him and it was great to see him win.

We were done pretty early and it was time for me to go home and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter