Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 170

Day 169 - August 27th 2009

Spent most of today trying to piece things together for this Midwest jaunt. Trying to figure out what kind of van to rent for the trip, who’s essential personnel, how many rooms do I need, working the budget, etc. I haven’t even gotten to the Set List yet. T-shirts also still need to be ordered. I know all of this will wash away once we hit the road I just don’t think people have a real idea about what goes into planning any kind of musical excursion. I don’t know where to start in terms of any of this stuff. I’m still waiting to see if that third date is going to come through.

Wanted to rest my leg a bit. People were trying to get me to come outside tonight but I basically told them no. I ended up going ot get a new TV with pop dukes instead. We got it home in time for the Eagles Game.

I don’t have to be at Lickety tomorrow it’s 4th Friday. I may go anyway depending on how I’m feeling and what the squad feels like getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter