Monday, September 7, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 177

Day 176 - September 3rd 2009

Last night was rough all the way around. Attendance was low at Lickety and I’ve been feeling like schlub lately because I haven’t been working out. Went with mom dukes to see about getting her an exercise bike which I would also be able to use. With my ankle getting better I’ve been thinking of getting a jump rope for the upcoming fall season. I want to look and feel good for these upcoming shows. I’ve got a bit of anxiety about paying for everything…lol mainly cause I’m one of the cheapest dudes in history.

Tomorrow I get to go to the Lincoln Financial Field to meet Donovan McNabb and then I get to Rock out at World Café Live with Bojibian. It’s gonna be an awesome show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter