Monday, September 7, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 180

Day 179 - September 6th 2009

Just another laid back Sunday

I hit the sack around midnight last night and didn’t wake up till 1:30 this afternoon. I must have been tired.

We hit a couple of Barbeques one that doubled as a housewarming party for my cousins Kim and Jasmine, then we went to my sisters house for more food and I invented a new drink called the BK (named by Nichole Lynn) it’s got Bacardi and Kool Aid (we used Grape) it’s kinda the shit. We threw a couple of those back tonight and I started talkin about Eva Mendes’ breasts in Ghost Rider, cause they were the true stars of the movie.

We ate some ribs and some wings, I chased the kids around and then we went home.

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow…yay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter