Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 174

Day 173 - August 31st 2009

My leg feels stronger today. Not ready to take the brace off just yet but I have a feeling I’ll be walking around without the brace in no time. Mom and I may go half on a recumbent bike this week she can get some exercise with her bad knees and I can get in shape for these dates I have coming up I look terrible…lol.

The open mic was lighter than usual with the list not filling up till we were a quarter of the way through. The Dog Days of August I guess, hopefully the whole week won’t be like this. Not short on talent though. 9th Life were our winners. They were apart of our open mic last week and were liked very much by our pannel. It was the first time we finished behind schedule in the two years I’ve been there. I’m a real tight ass about time but for some reason I took my eye off the ball.

We’ve got the monthly competitions for June, July, and August tomorrow night. It’s gonna be quite the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter