Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 199

Day 198 - September 26th 2009

I had a great time tonight.

I started my evening at Comedy Sports. My buddy Casey had been taking lessons there and was giving his second performance. He’s very funny. So many of my high school friends were fellow aspiring actors, so it’s nice to see one of them actually act. I was mad entertained by what I saw and will be going to see it again as often as possible.

My night would continue with an Absolute Zeros show, they were awesome as always. I hung out for a little while after they were done and then I traveled over to Lickety to handle business. I was a bit concerned that the rain would keep attendance low tonight but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was the party packed it was poppin. Well dressed people drinking booze and grinding on each other.

I got home at around 2 and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter