Monday, September 21, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 188

Day 187 - September 14th 2009

Looks like I was right. Taylor Swift gone from lightweight hack to heroine overnight. It’s on every news station.

The info’s coming in for Dewey beach, which means I have to sit down and decide whether or not to take it and see if we can do something with it. I’m fairly busy that weekend but it’s probably ood we’re doing a fiar amount of tightening up before we leave for these shows in the Midwest.

I move on from the foolishness and get ready for Philly Rising. Bruce Torres (my predecessor) said it made him look forward to Monday nights, I never knew how right he was. I’m always blown away by the level of talent we see. Especially with a lot of the Singer/Songwriters comin back, we had a couple of kids from Baltimore and one of them played a whistle solo

It was another solid night with last year’s September winner Katherine Mundy coming through and being our standout. She’s a great piece of talent. This means she’ll go up against 9th Life and the rest of our September winners.

Looks like I’ll be doin the thang thang with Bang Camaro a month from tomorrow before I leave for tour. Be good to see the guys again.

Lessons tomorrow. I wonder if she’s made any progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter