Monday, May 11, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 60

Day 59 - May 9th 2009

Today was a laid back day, I decided not to think about the less than stellar show at Zot last night. Hopefully the meeting we have scheduled with them will bear some fruit.

I was scheduled to go to a brunch at Julie’s house. Julie is my best bud Casey’s girlfriend. She’s been with him for quite sometime and has meshed into our collective as well as any girl probably will…ever. My dad had to go to the Toyota dealership to look over some paperwork.

I blink once he’s walking out the door “I don’t really like that number” he says. I blink again and he’s driving a new car off the lot for no money down. They dropped me off at Casey’s house and they were on their way to see Teena Marie and Frankie Beverly.

We shot the shit for a while and I mentioned that I was flying out to Cali and someone suggested we should all go out together. I’ll believe that when I see it lol we were pretty tipsy at that point so I doubt anyone was serious but it’s a cool proposition.

After eating some chicken, mac and cheese, and greens from Pathmark I went into Casey and Julie’s bedroom and slept forever I woke up and everyone left and the boys were watching Iron Man. We finished and then I got dropped off back at the crib.

I stayed up pretty late fixing some effects on my Boss Gt-10 and watching life after people on-demand and my folks got in around 4AM. After staying up for a little while longer I hit the bed.

Dig on some Menya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter