Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 61

Day 60 - May 10th 2009

Dad woke me up at 8 or 9. I had only slept four hours. It was church time. Generally I would fight him, it’s a dance we do every Sunday. But today was different, number one it was mother’s day, two Dr. Campolo was preaching. Dr. Tony Campolo, our churches sole white minister is a very prolific evangelist, author, and is probably most famous for being President Bill Clinton’s spiritual advisor post blowjob. The sweet thing about him is that he normally doesn’t preach that long.

I was excited to find a 20 in my pants pocket, it harkened back to the good old days when I had money on hand, I was able to get a little something for mom dukes in card form. It’s tough not havin a lot of money these days especially since I enjoy buying her stuff on holidays such as these.

After service I sold a few tickets to the big show at World Café Live and we headed to my sisters house for a mother’s day dinner. The spread was pretty solid as always and just as everyone was enjoying themselves out pops The Jimmy Kimmel appearance on DVR lol they seem to enjoy taking the piss out of me. Mrs. Sharon (my oldest sister’s BFF) sold quite a few discs while I was away. That money’s going to come in handy.

I ate myself silly, played with the kids for a while came home and watched Desperate Housewives with the mom. It is mother’s day after all.

I think I’m gonna download some sweet running tunes and run tomorrow morning.

Dig on some Joe Esposito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter