Saturday, June 6, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 87

Day 86 - June 5th 2009

I spent most of the day cleaning the house and sleeping. The nightlife gets to you after a while. The check came from Bang Camaro bringing my first experience as a touring musician to an end. I look forward to the future as Boy Wonder and with Bang Camaro, whatever that future may in fact be.

I got most of the stuff out of the living room before the folks got home. It was my first day without a show of some sort all week. I got a chance to catch up on some promo for the NYC and LA Shows coming up this month. Myspace seems to have gotten its act together regarding event invites but it may be too late at this point, I don’t know if anyone even bothers reading them anymore. Miguel of Lightning Bug was leaving tomorrow to do some farming or something before the band pulls up steaks and moves to NYC

We hung out at the Doc Street Tavern great food. I ran into Dimitri (long time friend and former bandmate) there. He was the last of my real close friends I hadn’t see since my return to Philly. I’d actually like to play with him some just for fun at some point.

There were plans to see a midnight screening of Ghostbusters. That fell through when we discovered that it was tomorrow night.

We ended up at Lickety Split (Like I’m not there enough). It was pretty sweet. We had a few drinks and then I stumbled home.


Phunkyman
PhunkyMan Live Solo preview November 07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter