Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 80

Day 79 - May 29th 2009

Trying to line up the some of these lingering summer dates for Boy Wonder so that the rest of the schedule comes into focus. There’s the strong possibility of some traveling which I am very excited about. I just have no idea about how I’m gonna put my band on the road. I should try and get my license so I can legally drive…lol it’s all pretty overwhelming.

I was thinking about hitting Rittenhouse Square today but it looked like it was going to rain and I don’t really do rain. One of the black stereotypes that I actually subscribe to.

My folks got home and we decided to hit Famous Dave’s for dinner. Dad asked a lot of questions about Zot and the other stuff I‘m doin. It still throws me a bit that for now the music business is my job.

We went home and watched jay Leno’s last Tonight Show. It’s gonna be strange watching Conan take his place. Even stranger to watch Leno come on at 10. I remember Johnny Carson but I mostly grew up watching Leno. I’m one of the few people born after 1953 that thinks Leno is funnier than Letterman. My mom likes Jay too and she welled up a little bit when he showed all the kids that had been born to Tonight Show staffers over the years. It’ll be interesting to see how Conan fares.

Bedtime now gonna try to write again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter