Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 90

Day 89 - June 8th 2009

Monday’s where Philly Rising is cancelled are always slow. As crazy as it sounds I miss the open mic whenever I’m not there. We won’t be back until the first Monday in July, I hope to keep in touch with everyone during the longest hiatus I think the open mic has ever taken.

I spent most of the morning doing some e-promo and making some calls. I’ve got shows in NYC and LA in the next few weeks not to mention that I pretty much have to put together a whole new team; management, publicity, and possibly a booking agent. I don’t know how I’m going to do all of this but I just have this feeling that everything’s gonna work out. Although I feel sort of stalled from a creative standpoint I am feeling like the world is opening up to me…or at least certain parts of the country lol. I’m slowly casting the self doubt thing to the side and trying to enjoy the times I get to play music.

I went to Casey’s place to finalize all things needing finalization regarding the California Trip/Gig. I’m very excited to come back to the West Coast. Hopefully one day I can bring the band out there and it’ll be sweet. The reception has been a lto better than it’s been in NYC. We’re there Wed Night, I hope it works out.

I left Casey’s house and got home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter