Monday, June 8, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 89

Day 88 - June 7th 2009

Spent the morning in church. I prefer to go to the early morning service at 7:30 AM if I can help it. Since there is a 10:45 service Pastor tends to move through everything quickly. Unfortunately my late arrival to bed would cause me to go to 10:45 service. It dragged out and got a little long this morning. I owe a great deal to my religious beliefs and faith but sometimes I wish that my particular church could find a way to keep me from nodding off.

I hit dinner with my folks and then we went to see the Hangover. Quite possibly the funniest movie I’ve ever seen. Everyone was inside of the theater cracking up from the first line of dialogue all the way to the end. One of the most visually strong comedies I’ve seen in a long time. I watched Made of Honor with my mother and then just as I was thinking of going to bed at the end of an uneventful day Christmas came early this year



Thank you Brett Michaels for being the constant bringer of joy that you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter