Monday, July 6, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 116

Day 115 - July 4th 2009

July 4th the day that British Colonists declared themselves free of British Rule. They owned slaves at the time but we tend not to bog ourselves down in those details. The 4th of July is more about Fireworks and Partying than anything to do with America.

I was woken up with the sound of doorbells and door banging. Zach and Casey were outside trying to pick me up to take me to a BBQ at Casey’s mom’s house. We hit the grocery store and I realized that I’d left my wallet at the house, I felt bad because I didn’t have any money to pay for anything. Luckily I have friends that’ll spot me every once in a while,

We ate some food then proceeded to the fireworks on Zach’s Mom’s roof. They were pretty cool. We went bar hopping afterwards and then I went home.

All in all pretty good day, I’m looking forward to the ice cream festival tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter