Monday, July 27, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 137

Day 136 - July 25th 2009

I woke up in jersey in a fog. The Malibu Rum I used to mix the drinks with’ll do that to you. I slept in till about 11 something I don’t normally do.

I heard the TV blasting and when I went upstairs I saw my sis and nieces were watching Torchwood, this British Sci-Fi series. It was pretty sweet, I’m sure an inferior American version will be on the way soon.

My folks got there around 2 and my mom and sis went to target while dad and I watched TV (the Phillies game and Eagle Eye respectively) and slept. They brought Chinese and we watched Push, decent movie.

I then got a call from Zach telling me that he and Rob were goin to the Barbary on Deleware Ave. I hate electronic music but I decided to give it a shot.

We got there around midnight we grab a drink or two and I’m approached by a blonde girl with a dick necklace. We chat for a minute mostly about her whiteness and then the conversation take a weird turn.

Blonde: So can I buy you a drink

Me: Sure

Blonde: I’m married so don’t try any funny stuff.

Me: What?

Blonde: I’m married.

Me: What does that have to do with you buying me a drink

Blonde: Fair enough

Then she slaps my butt and walks away. Weird drunk girls are insane.

I ended up running into an old friend of mine that I worked with when I was working at CAPA. That was kinda weird especially since I almost asked her to dance.

I attempted to dance but I could dance to this pulsating techno crap music.

I would tell you about the rest of the night but it’s foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter