Monday, July 27, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 138

Day 137 - July 26th 2009

Nothin like goin to church after spending the previous night in hell…I swear my vision of hell is a club where they play techno music.

Another good service. My pastor usually let’s some of the other associate ministers like my Dad preach in the summers while he and his wife are away in the Bahamas. Today it was Rev. Bruton. Her sermons always come from a more social place, helping the poor and what not. She seemed to refer back to Jesus feeding the 5000 a lot.

I got home and that’s basically where I stayed for the remainder of the day. I’ve been running myself a bit ragged lately and rest was the only thing that was going to help with that.

I’m looking forward to Philly Rising tomorrow, we haven’t been doing it for the past few weeks and it’s going to be a pleasure returning (finally) to World Café Live .

Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter