Monday, July 6, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 117

Day 116 - July 5th 2009

Ice Cream Festival. Ever since I heard about this yesterday I’ve been psyched about it. The previous night’s partying made it hard to get up. Once we did we were golden. I took a train to Penn’s Landing, Zach met me at the bridge and we got in line.

$5 bucks got you a spoon and all the ice cream you could eat. I tried to make it to 20 cups but failed at 12 or 13. After we were done we went to Casey’s moms house and I grabbed the ribs that I wanted. After stopping a this place Casey took me home and I worked on some tunes.

Folks are back tomorrow. I’ll be happy to see them home safe but I did like having my own place for a week. Back at Philly Rising tomorrow as well, it’ll be good to finally get it back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter