Monday, July 27, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 136

Day 135 - July 24th 2009

I’ve got this thing about feedback. The morning after a big event I search the internet and talk to as many people as possible to get a feel for how the event was overall (me being the one that puts it together) and my actual performance. Having that information helps me make everything better so I’m hungry for it. I pop on the websites of the other acts to see what the feedback was, if there were problems I didn’t notice, things that people thought could have done better, so that if and when we work with these artists again I can improve.

The feedback so far ahs been good. One of the bands said they had sound issues with sound which is something we’ll be able to improve upon when we do shows with other bands in the future. The calls would come in next from people who came to the show, what they liked and didn’t like, who they wanna see again, who they don’t wanna see again, which girls were smokin hot (which was the feedback I kept getting about my string players…boys you’ll have to check with them about their availability)

What I hope is that people enjoyed themselves and that they tell people if you weren’t there you missed out. This time around especially I think that’s true. From top to bottom I thought it was an excellent show.

This weekend would be a rare time for leisure I met Steve (My bro in law) at Penn and we took a ride over to my sisters house. We played with the kids for a while and then when they went to bed we made drinks from the recipes found on the Red Lobster drink menu.

We got drunk watched Mike Epps and passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter