Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boy Wonder: Professional Musician 121

Day 120 - July 9th 2009

Waking up after a successful show is always a good feeling. Things went better at Lickety than they did the previous week and there are some rumblings about me taking over Friday nights which would be fantastic and combined with the new guitar students, would have me working at some capacity Monday through Friday again once we get Philly Rising up and running on a regular basis.

Spent most of the morning doing some stuff for Katherine Mundy, a very talented singer/songwriter that I’ve been doing some booking stuff for. Now that my situation is pretty much handled I can shift gears back towards doing some stuff for her. I sent some emails out to some places in NYC to see if we can shake the tree and get her something.

Once I hung up phones for her I turned my attention to some upcoming stuff. Possible Gig in New York in September as I continue to try to find a way to crack the big apple. Hopefully going up with Soulfatronic will help us out in that regard. People look at me like I have three heads when I say I do better on the west coast then I do in NYC not quite sure what that actually means.

Spent most of the day trying to write. Hit the park in the late afternoon to work on some tunes, things are beginning to take shape the creative muscle will hopefully flex something listenable in the next few months.

Can’t believe it’s almost Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter